I was responsible for the full branding, logo, web design, SEO, and responsive WordPress theme development for Metropolis Moving, a New York City-based moving company. The client wanted an Art Deco-inspired design. The site features an HTML5 based moving quote calculator, which allows users to:
- Select multiple pickups and dropoffs from a list of neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens.
- Create a moving list of items at each pickup, and order the list by dragging and dropping the items.
- Receive a quote calculated based on the number of stops, the flights of stairs at each stop, and the number and type of items they’ll be moving.
From April to December 2017, with my SEO consulting services, we:
- Increased clicks from organic Google search by 300%
- Increased impressions from organic Google search by 1000%
- Increased November 2017 revenue by 300% from the same month in 2016
- Managed paid Google ad campaigns that:
- Produced over 200 conversions in 6 months (one conversion is defined as having submitted a moving request form– average moving job is $450.00).
- Decreased cost per acquisition by 30%
Metropolis moving’s Yelp reviews are for the moving company, but they might as well be for the website, too!
A candid, unsolicited testimonial from the client:
“First let me say it’s been a pleasure working with you, and as I’ve said before it’s actually been quite refreshing. The level of professionalism and care for the project really has gone above and beyond what I expected. I’d recommend your service to anyone, I’ll surely have some more projects in the future, and I can’t see myself going to anyone else but you.
I’m psyched about the website, I think you’ve done an outstanding job. I just got a comment from an SBA mentor yesterday about the site, he said “I don’t usually say this because it takes a lot to impress me, but I’m really impressed.” He gave me his confidence in my ability to be successful with this business based almost entirely on the website. He seemed to take me a bit more seriously after looking at it. I think that really says a lot about what we’ve created here.
… The company is up and running! There have been nothing but very positive comments on the website by the way. Nearly every customer has had something good to say about it.”
tags: Boston SEO, Freelance Web Design, Freelance Web Designer, Freelance Web Developer, Freelance WordPress Design, Freelance WordPress Developer, Front End Developer, New York Freelance WordPress, New York Web Designer, New York WordPress, New York WordPress Design, New York WordPress Developer, NYC Web Design, NYC Web Designer, NYC Web Developer, NYC WordPress Design, NYC WordPress Developer